Omi-cho Market Tour × Roll an International Cooking Party!
Omicho Market, affectionately known as the "Kitchen of Kanazawa" for over 300 years, is a market where people can sample the products of various vendors as they consider which foods to purchase and take home. It features over 180 stalls and vendors selling foods such as locally caught seafood, vegetables, sweets, fruits, meats, tofu, and so forth. In this tour, we will introduce you to all sorts of foods unique to Japan and Ishikawa. Also giving you the opportunity to make some local dishes and have an international cooking party !
- Have a walking tour in the Seafood Market and food purchases for the party.
- Learn how to cook Japanese dishes.
- Walk to Tabine Hostel and have a cooking party there.
- Dismiss at Hakomachi.
1. Orientation Meeting (Discussing tempura, nabe, Kaga vegetables, and seafood cuisine) 2. Choose a cuisine you would like to try preparing from one of the provided menus. 3. Receive a map of the Omicho Market. 4. As explained during your orientation, explore the market with the others as you look for the ingredients on your menu list. 5. Once you have all your ingredients, join a cooking class as you learn how to prepare the cuisine you collected. 6. Enjoy the fruit of your labors!
5,800 Yen/2 or more person
*Solo customer is also welcomed. However, the price is 9,800 yen per.
Meet at Hakomachi(near Omi-cho Fish Market).
- 3 hours (Approx.)
- GROUP SIZE
- 1 to 5
- Cooking class fee and ingredients,travel insurance, guiding fees,beverages.
- Personal expenses,transportation fees.
- Please participate in clothes that you won't bother getting dirty. Aprons are prepared.
- Please inform us of any special dietary or other needs (vegetarian or vegan, allergies, etc.)
- no-show: 100％