Kanazawa Fisherman’s Wharf Night Exploration tour
Reach KANAZAWA presents: An amazing Fisherman's Wharf / Fish Market Tour at the Kanazawa Port!
The Fisherman's Wharf in Kanazawa is where all the seafood caught in the waters of Ishikawa prefecture start their journey to the bellies of seafood lovers all around Japan.
As soon as the catch of the day is unloaded, a hectic and exciting auction begins. Before you can say "fish", the seafood has found a new owner.
In this tour, you'll experience the blazing heat of the auction and the bone freezing cold (-35°C!!!) of an enormous freezer, watch how the fishermen unload the haul of the day, and learn why Kanazawa's seafood is ranked among the best and freshest in Japan from a local expert.
Once you've worked up an appetite, finish off the tour with a scrumptious dinner featuring the freshest fish you will ever eat!
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- 17:15 Kanazawa Station West gate
- Kanazawa Port
- Dinner at a restaurant in fisherman's wharf
- Kanazawa station
1. Introduction at Kanazawa port
2. Entering the seacret freezer(-35℃)
3. Unloading of today's haul
5. Scavenger Hunt
9000 Yen/2 or more person
*Solo customer is also welcomed. However, the price is 11000 yen per.
- 17:30 at Kanazawa station, South entrance, in front of the taxi stand
- 3 hours (Approx.)
- GROUP SIZE
- 1 to 10
- English guide, Dinner, All entrance fee
- transportation fees (Taxi approx. 3000JPY)
- Please participate with casual clothes which you would not mind getting dirty.
- There will be a fee, if you cancel on the day.