Kanazawa Golden Tour
Kanazawa, meaning marsh of gold, is a city long renowned for its gold leaf craft. This tour will take you to the different buildings and museums featuring creative uses of gold leaves, allow you to experience the Gold Leaf Ice Cream, and introduce you to all sorts of different golden accessories and handicrafts. You will have the chance to purchase unique souvenirs in this luxurious experience that doesn't break the bank.
- Visit a Gold-Leaf (Kinpaku) Museum
- Visit a Golden Restroom
- Try a Gold Leaf Ice Cream
- Visit a Gold Wall
- Visit an impressive golden tea ceremony room in the Geisha house.
- Make a gold leaf decorations.
8,800 Yen/2 or more person
*Solo customer is also welcomed. However, the price is 10,800 yen per.
Meet at Kanazawa Yasue Gold-Leaf Museum.
- 3 hours (Approx.)
- GROUP SIZE
- 1 to 5
- Guiding fees,all entry fees to sites listed in the itinerary,gold leaf work shop experience fee,gold leaf ice-cream fee and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses,beverages,transportation fees.
- Please participate in clothes that you won't bother getting dirty.
- No-show: 100％