Let’s make our own Japanese confections!
Kanazawa is one of the three cities in Japan known for its exquisite sweets. In this tour, you'll have the opportunity to try your hand at making traditional Japanese confections under the tutelage of expert wagashi artisans, and view the intricate designs of ancient wooden molds used to make local sweets. Afterwards, if the weather permits, we'll go a picnic to enjoy the confections we've made, and if you're feeling particularly proud of any of your designs, you can even take them back home as souvenirs and gifts.
- Omicho Market
- Koshiyama Kanseido Honten (traditional-confectionary-making workshop)
- Morihachi Saryo (rakugan-making workshop and the Kanazawa Museum of Wooden Japanese Sweets Molds)
8,800 Yen/2 or more person
*Solo customer is also welcomed. However, the price is 10,800 yen per.
at Omicho Market Exit Musashi
- 3 hours (Approx.)
- GROUP SIZE
- 2 to 5
- Guiding fees,confectionary making fees and all entry fees to sites listed in the itinerary,travel insurance.
- Personal expenses,transportation fees.
- Please participate in clothes that you won't bother getting dirty. Aprons are prepared.
- 1-3 days prior : 100％
Day of departure or no-show: 100％