Kanazawa Harf day Exploring Tour: For Short Stay Visitors
Since the bullet train link from Tokyo opened in 2015, Kanazawa has been getting a steady influx of visitors from all over the world. Famous for gorgeous Kenrokuen Garden, exceptionally well-preserved Geisha and Samurai districts and much more, Kanazawa became a must-visit spot in the Hokuriku area.
This tour is an individually guided tour, especially recommended for short stay visitors. If you only have a limited time to spend in Kanazawa, this tour guarantees you’ve seen all the sights before moving on to your next destination. In this tour, we take you on a comprehensive course through Kenrokuen Garden, the Kanazawa Castle Park, the Geisha District and the Samurai District, and any other places you might want to see! It is the perfect way opportunity to see all of Kanazawa from an insider’s point of view!
- Meet at your hotel or any place you prefer.
- Walk around Kenroku Garden and Kanazawa Castle Park.
- Stroll around Nagamachi District(Samurai District）
- Stroll around Higashi Chaya District (Geisha District）
- Drop you back to your hotel or any place you prefer.
9500 Yen/2 or more person
*Solo customer is also welcomed. However, the price is 12000 yen per.
- 3.5hours hours (Approx.)
- GROUP SIZE
- Guide fees
- Food and drinks, transportation fees.
- No-show: 100％