Kanazawa Exploring Tour:For Short Stay Visitors
Since the bullet train link to Tokyo opened in 2015,visitors have been crazy to get to Kanazawa. Famous for Kenrokuen(one of the top three gardens in Japan）,well preserved Geisha and Samurai districts,Kanazawa became a must-visit spot in Hokuriku Area.This tour is a private-guided tour and recommended for short stay visitors.If you only have half-day or one-day free in Kanazawa, in this tour we walk around Kenrokuen Garden,Kanazawa Castle Park,Geisha District and Samurai District which are all highlight spots here.Strolling the peaceful city with our young student guides and enjoy a relaxing talk!
- Meet at your hotel or any place you prefer.
- Walk around Kenroku Garden and Kanazawa Castle Park.
- Stroll around Nagamachi District(Samurai District）
- Stroll around Higashi Chaya District (Geisha District）
- Drop you back to your hotel or any place you prefer.
20,000 Yen/2 or more person
*Solo customer is also welcomed. However, the price is 1,5000 yen per.
- 4hours hours (Approx.)
- GROUP SIZE
- Guide fees
- Food and drinks,Kenroku Garden admission tickets （310 yen/each）,transportation fees.
- No-show: 100％