Binge On a Budget: Kanazawa’s Best Cheap Eats
Kanazawa City, with many luxurious shops and restaurants, can be a very expensive place for one to visit.
This tour however, aims to introduce you to the delicious yet affordable local cuisine as we leisurely stroll about and explore the city.
- Take a look at the local Japanese supermarket
- Dine-in department food corner
- Chill out in a Japanese style cafe
- Tea ceremony experience.
7,900 Yen/2 or more person
*Solo customer is also welcomed. However, the price is 12,800 yen per.
Meet at Kohrinbo Daiwa/Atrio
- 3 hours (Approx.)
- GROUP SIZE
- 1 to 5
- Guiding fees,food expenses,travel insurance,tea experience fee.
- Personal expenses,beverages,transportation fees.
- Please participate in clothes that you won't bother getting dirty.
- 1-3 days prior : 100％
Day of departure or no-show: 100％